RMS Finance Edition
RMS Finance Edition helps ensure success.
Financial Institutions often find themselves with highly complex legacy applications providing the backbone of their day to day trading infrastructure. Even without legacy systems, implementing today’s modern applications can be a complex process and it all needs to be backed up with comprehensive reporting and delivery, against highly detailed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) - all within a highly regulated secure environment.
The comprehensive functionality includes:
- Security and Access Management - meeting the rigorous requirements of the financial services sector.
- Support, Upgrade and Implementation services - to suit the highest standards of timeslot management, including weekend and out of hours, with a dedicated onsite service, supporting availability in times of major change.
- Bespoke options - to tailor the system functionality to individual needs.
- Legacy System Management – ensuring all changes are fully assessed as to implications and possible impact before authorisation.
- Integration with third party systems – enabling smooth business to business interaction when utilising outsource services.
- Sophisticated Change Management - to ensure service availability – banking is a twenty four hour business and it is imperative that systems are available 24/7 and 365 days per year, meeting the degree of regulation and corporate governance required in the financial sector.
- In house system integration – piggy backing on existing end user management systems to minimise administration and increase efficiency.
- Business and Technical Service Catalogue – ensuring that the service provided is aligned to the customers business needs, so that incidents, changes and problems are dealt with, to maximise service availability, and minimise disruptions.
- Automatic logging of incidents from disparate sources - including failed batch jobs from mainframe processing, monitored systems and managed devices.
- Securely support third party organisations - including Independent Financial Advisors, who require guidance and support from the organisation in the use of product toolsets.