RMS Service Provider Edition
RMS Service Providers Edition ensures successful contract management with cost savings.
IT Service Providers need to provide effective and secure management of the IT functions of multiple organisations, backed up with comprehensive reporting and delivery, against highly detailed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) - all in an increasingly price sensitive marketplace.
The comprehensive functionality includes:
- Common Problem Management – enabling the Service Provider to identify problems and share the resolution securely across all contracts to maximise efficiency and reduce repetition.
- Distributed IT asset discovery and auditing - feeding back to the central CMS over a secure connection, sufficient to satisfy the most security conscious customer.
Focused multi-tenanting - appropriate security and access managed at contract and management level, so only authorised people can see certain data.
- Enabling sharing of expensive resources - such as network specialists between contracts, keeping costs proportionally lower whilst ensuring the highest levels of data security between contracts.
- Manages resources shared across contracts
- Manages the allocation of resources to specific contracts
- Overarching analysis - comparing and contrasting contract performance, as well as contract by contract performance analysis.
- Business and Technical Service Catalogue – ensuring that the service provided is aligned to the customers business needs, so that incidents, changes and problems are dealt with to maximise service availability, and minimise disruptions.
- Automated emailing – ensuring service level requirements are met through automated response by email and key event notification.
- RMS Contract SLA Management – correctly identifying exactly which services have been contracted into with the customer and ensuring that staff do not unwittingly incur costs or spend time on processes or issues which are outside of the original contract.
- Highly automated and comprehensive SLA reporting
- Handling multiple SLA models by customer and contract
- Comprehensive Event Management - detecting and informing central support staff before the customer is even aware of a problem and resolving it before it becomes an issue.
- Providing full ITIL processes - that can be implemented consistently and quickly across numerous contracts, enabling staff to move easily between contracts and transitioning new customers smoothly and painlessly.
- Transaction based charging for password reset - increases first time fix rate, and provides an attractive pricing model to the customer.
- Individual customer satisfaction surveys - by contract with dedicated results performance measurement.